||Hotel Development Services|
KEY STRUCTURAL CHALLENGE
- Keep existing facility operational throughout construction process
STRUCTURE The two-story complex has a foundation of poured concrete and cast-in-place walls. Duralast single membrane over wood trusses was used for the roof.
- 9 retail spaces including 2 larger spaces conducive to restaurants
- 15 fully leased apartments above retail spaces
- Ample off-street parking plus underground, 65-car garage
- Small park in rear utilizing former "Stewart School" entry-way as gate to park
This mixed-use complex includes office space, retail, apartments above the retail spaces, and underground garage. Tenants include CVS Pharmacy, Patterson's Café, Kona Restaurant, Luna Blue Salon & Spa, and a UPS store.